RAED M. ISSA, ESQ.
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Raed M. Issa, Esq. is the founder of THE LAW OFFICE OF RAED M. ISSA, PLLC., a full-service general practice law firm proudly representing individuals and businesses within the Hudson Valley and surrounding areas. Mr. Issa is admitted to practice law in both New York and New Jersey. Raed M. Issa, Esq. is fluent in English, Spanish, and Arabic.
While every case is unique, THE LAW OFFICE OF RAED M. ISSA, PLLC. brings the same level of dedication and passion to every client, no matter their situation. Mr. Issa to provides his clients with a wide range of legal services. He is a zealous lawyer who is not afraid to fight for his clients’ rights. Attorney Issa ensures that all of his clients understand their options and rights and takes pride in corresponding with his clients on a regular basis regarding the status of their cases.
• Vermont Law School: Juris Doctor Degree
• John Jay College of Criminal Justice: Bachelor of Science Degree (Magna Cum Laude)
• Fluent in Spanish
• Fluent in Arabic
Professional Associations and Memberships:
• New York State Bar Association
• Orange County Bar Association
• American Bar Association
• Hispanic National Bar Association
• Latinos Unidos of The Hudson Valley
Mr. Issa’s Hobbies:
• Hiking and Running
• Rock Climbing
DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN AT THIS WEBSITE IS NOT, NOR IS IT INTENDED TO BE, LEGAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN ATTORNEY FOR ADVICE REGARDING YOUR INDIVIDUAL SITUATION. THE LAW OFFICE OF RAED M. ISSA, PLLC. INVITES YOU TO CONTACT US AND WELCOMES YOUR CALLS, LETTERS, AND E-MAILS. CONTACTING US DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION TO US UNTIL SUCH TIME AS AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED. REPRESENTATION BY THE LAW OFFICE OF RAED M. ISSA, PLLC. CAN ONLY BE ESTABLISHED WITH AN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY BOTH YOU AND RAED M. ISSA, ESQ. PRIOR RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE A SIMILAR OUTCOME.
• Criminal Defense
• Divorce and Matrimonial
• Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) and Driving While Ability Impaired (DWAI)
• Employment (Sexual Harassment, Americans with Disabilities Act, Discrimination, and Labor Relations)
• Family Court (Child Custody, Visitation, Support, Neglect, Abuse, Family Offenses, and Orders of Protection)
• Personal Injury/Accidents
• Traffic Tickets and Vehicle Offenses
CALL 845-202-3331 TO SPEAK WITH AN EXPERIENCED NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY ATTORNEY FOR CRIMINAL DEFENSE, DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (DWI) AND DRIVING WHILE ABILITY IMPAIRED (DWAI) DEFENSE, DIVORCE AND MATRIMONIAL, FAMILY COURT, TRAFFIC TICKETS, EMPLOYMENT AND PERSONAL INJURY MATTERS. LAWYER LOCATED IN MIDDLETOWN, NEW YORK.